This Shino-glazed tea cup is made to fit your hand to perfection, with a combination of thick milky white to orange scorch marks in appearance. Shino ware can be easily identified through its distinctive color, raw and humble aesthetics, and slightly distorted form that suits the wabi-sabi style. A tea cup that commemorates the ancient techniques of pottery.
- Area: Tajimi, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: KOUBEIGAMA
- Material: Ceramics
- Size: φ65 x H90mm
- Capacity: 200ml
- This product comes with its own box.
Founded in 1804 as the official pottery for sometsuke painting tableware for the Edo Castle. Takuo Kato, the sixth generation, produced a living national treasure using Persian techniques. Under the guidance of Kobei VII and Ryotaro, the eighth generation, more than twenty skilled artisans are currently working to create elegant Japanese tableware.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org