The splendour of colors
Inspired by bamboo leaves, this hand-cut sake cup expresses the beauty of the traditional star anise pattern of Edo Kiriko. The notion of creating vessels that convey the spirit of old traditions together with the appreciation of the contemporary style has been successfully demonstrated through this Sasanoha series. One may enjoy the remarkable light reflection looking from above, like a kaleidoscope. It fits well with all modern homes and it is definitely a worthwhile investment for all sake cup collectors.
Brand: HAKU GLASS
Material: Crystal Glass
Size: φ60 X H50mm
- Capacity: 80ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Haku Glass
A manufacturer in Tokyo which produces Edo Kiriko cut glassware. They are known for their distinctive style with a combination of traditional patterns with bold and strong cuts.
Generic name for traditional handmade cut glass originating from Tokyo. Said to have started back in 1834, the latter half of Edo period. Cut patterns are very detailed, and the light reflection is clear because of the thinness of the glass.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- This product is not heat-resistant glass. It may crack due to a sudden temperature difference.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- Small bubbles may be visible due to the characteristics of the product.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org