Plays of light on the table
This cutlery rest “Saryo” is named after the Japanese word for prisms used to bend and play with light. On the bottom, lacquer is painted on glass in a special technique evolved from Kiso lacquerware. One cannot help but sit up straight upon seeing the sharp triangular form of the bar dressed up in black and gold.
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Brand: HYAKUSHIKI
- Material: Glass / Lacquer
- Size: w80mm x d14mm x h12mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org