This heat-resistant rice cooker pot features a double lid that allows gentle, slow pressure cooking. Even after the fire is turned off, it will continue to steam cook while the rice is resting. As a result, the rice will glisten beautifully, with a light fluffiness to it. It was made by Anraku Gama from Arita, Saga Prefecture.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: ANRAKU GAMA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ215 x h160mm (with lid)
- Capacity: 2.0 rice cups
Brand: Anraku Gama
Anraku Gama is the only manufacturer that specializes in fire-resistant ceramics in Arita, Saga Prefecture. They produce cooking pots and pans for both daily and professional-use that can withstand heat up to 800 degrees celsius.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Soak in water or lukewarm water before first use to make product more stain-resistant.
- Because of its water absorbing properties, please remove stains and wash quickly after use.
- Dry thoroughly after use, and store in dry area, this is to avoid the risk of mold.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
`Medome’ method for new pottery
- Put the pottery in to a pot with some rice grains (alternatively rice powder, flour or starch) and fill up water.
- Boil it on low heat for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org