A matt finished porcelain slate to accentuate a beautiful plating. Minimalistic and subtle, made by Yamahei Porcelain from Arita, Saga Prefecture. A manufacturer is known for its unique, innovative sense in porcelain-ware creation.
Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
Size: L250 x W130 x H14mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Manufacturer of Arita ware. Reviving a method of porcelain production called "rankakude (eggshell) that was discontinued 100 years ago, they created ultrathin porcelain that mimics real eggshells and created a range of delicate and modern Japanese tablewares with this fascinating material.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com