Elegantly smoothed, pointed tips
Refined chopsticks from Niigata Prefecture. With a focus on high-quality wood and good design, Marunao, the manufacturer, creates products that are elegant and long-lasting by paying much attention to the smallest details of each product feature. The tips of their chopsticks are octagonally cut, making it easier to pinch the food.
The design models are categorized according to the size of the tip.
- Standard model: About 3.0mm
- Deluxe model: About 2.5mm
- Premium/Spire model: About 1.5mm
Area: Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture
Size: 235mm in length
- This product comes with its original box.
Marunao is a wooden chopstick and cutleries manufacturer from Sanjo City, Niigata Prefecture, established in 1939. In the past, they made various carpentry tools using traditional techniques. However, with the current CEO's leadership, they started making refined chopsticks and eating utensils for daily and professional use. In 2019, Marunao opened their independent shop in Paris, and their products continue to gain popularity both in Japan and overseas. Using rare and luxurious woods from all over the world, they strive to create dining utensils that are beautiful, well designed, and easy to use.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak wood or lacquerware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Never leave wood or lacquerware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dishwashing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org