Mugs with watercolor wash
Mizunami City in Gifu Prefecture has long been known for producing high quality white porcelain, which is exported worldwide as western tableware. The deep blue pattern on the white porcelain appears like an ink bleed watercolor, the result of an original technique in which a mixture of deep and light colored pigments combine in a way that produces a unique texture. We can enjoy this unique expression of a watercolor wash. Ideal for everyday use.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: w110 x d85 x h90mm
- This product comes with its own box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese style.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org