This series is designed with flower symbolism in mind. Each piece is unique, shaped meticulously, representing different kinds of flowers. This design is inspired by the Lantana. A flower known for its colorfulness and delicate nature. It symbolizes positive change, good fortune, and energy.
- Artist: Seiki Kotenra
- Material: Acrylic, Swarovski crystal, Leather, Titanium (Pierce)
- Size: Approx. ⌀20mm (measured from one side)
- This product comes with its original box.
Artist: Seiki Kotenra
Born in 1983. Graduated from Seian University of Art and Design, Fine Arts department, painting course. Studied in England at De Mount Fort University, art foundation course. In 2012, started a jewelry brand “KOTENRA”.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com
- All KOTENRA products are unique.
- This is a delicate product. Please note that strong shock or load may cause damage.
- We recommend storing the product in a box.