A delightful green
This Oribe tea cup brings a relaxing charm to any setting with its dark forest green glaze and a light-hearted, decorative texture. Oribe is one representative of the diverse styles of Mino ware. Its signature deep green glaze and simple decoration express the notion of beauty in simplicity. A dainty teacup should become a fundamental item on the dining table.
- Area: Tajimi, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: KOUBEIGAMA
- Material: Ceramics
- Size: φ65 x H85mm
- Capacity: 200ml
- This product comes with its own box.
Founded in 1804 as the official pottery for sometsuke painting tableware for the Edo Castle. Takuo Kato, the sixth generation, produced a living national treasure using Persian techniques. Under the guidance of Kobei VII and Ryotaro, the eighth generation, more than twenty skilled artisans are currently working to create elegant Japanese tableware.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com