This beautiful glass plate was created with the image of paint dissolving in water. Each piece has its own distinctive expression that captures the subtle nuances of water. Handblown by the highly skilled artisans in Chiba, this flat plate is an opulent addition to any tablescape.
- Area: Chiba
- Brand: SUGAHARA
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ240
- This product comes with its own box.
Since their beginnings in 1932, Sugahara's artisans have applied traditional Japanese techniques to reveal and express the beauty of glass in new, innovative ways. With their craftsmanship, Sugahara continues to create glass works that seem alive in expression.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This glassware is very delicate. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Handle it very carefully.
- This glassware is not heat-resistant. Sudden temperature changes may cause cracking. Do not use in microwave oven, oven, grills, or any hot surfaces.
- This product is NOT dishwasher-safe. Hand wash carefully and softly, so you can enjoy the product for a long time.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- Be careful in case of breakage as there is a danger of injury from the sharp edges.
- Do not stack the products. That may cause breakage or scratches on the surface.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Small bubbles may occur due to the nature of material.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org