A delicate, elegantly made small glass plate, hand painted intricately with lacquer. Nostalgic, warm colors that add a heart-warming charm to any dish served. Perfect for sweets and desserts.
- Brand: Hyakushiki
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Material: Glass, Lacquer
- Size: diameter 120mm x 18mm
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com