Ribbons for a celebratory day
A glass incorporating a “Mizuhiki,” a traditional decorative string design used to adorn gifts. This particular design, bowknot representing a butterfly, is traditionally used to express gratitude or in celebration at happy occasions such as birthdays as a way to wish that they will return many times over. It is sure to enliven any such festive gathering.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: KIMOTO GLASS
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ73 x h139mm
- Capacity: 300ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Kimoto Glass
A glassware wholesaler from Tokyo. With an extensive network of artisans, they produce and sell unique products focused on sake glassware.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com