A set of Mino ware bowls from the largest porcelain-producing area in Japan. The set includes four small bowls in crimson and frost white color combinations. These lovely bowls are ideal for side dishes or small desserts, with their elegant shape and size. A popular gift item that is suitable for any occasion.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: L105 × W105 × H36mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese styles.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
Do not use in microwave, oven or on an open fire.
Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com