Exclusively made for HULS Gallery, this piece is inspired by the lush greeneries and gentle features of the tree in front of our Singapore gallery. The lime green color gives an impression of sceneries with sunlight glistening through the leaves. A simple, contemporary piece to complete your style.
- Artist: Seiki Kotenra
- Material: Resin, 14K gold filled
- Size: Stone - Approx. H23mm, L75 & 73mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Artist: Seiki Kotenra
Born in 1983. Graduated from Seian University of Art and Design, Fine Arts department, painting course. Studied in England at De Mount Fort University, art foundation course. In 2012, started a jewelry brand “KOTENRA”.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All KOTENRA products are unique.
- This is a delicate product. Please note that strong shock or load may cause damage.
- We recommend storing the product in a box.