Glass artist Haruya Hiroshima has been creating his own collection of glassware after his graduation from Toyama City Institute of Glass Art in 2003. His fascination with bar culture and utilizing specific vessels for different drinks led him to design glassware through his creative interpretation. He pays great attention to details, from drafting the design, cutting to polishing. Each glass is detailed with intricately hand-cut lines, a signature representation of his distinguished style.
- Area: Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: H-COLLECTION
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ76 x H90mm
- Capacity: 280ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Cut glass artist based in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. Through his own brand “h-collection”, he strives to create glass works that are intimately close to our everyday life.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org