Modern black Kiriko
A faceted glass made with traditional “Edo Kiriko” cutting techniques of old Tokyo, reborn with a modern sensibility. The immeasurably deep black exudes a mature calmness, while the tama-ichimatsu cutting pattern gives an attractive sparkle. Savor a blissful moment while tilting the glass with an ice cube.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: KIMOTO GLASS
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ70 x H70mm
- Capacity: 150ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Kimoto Glass
A glassware wholesaler from Tokyo. With an extensive network of artisans, they produce and sell unique products focused on sake glassware.
Generic name for traditional handmade cut glass originating from Tokyo. Said to have started back in 1834, the latter half of Edo period. Cut patterns are very detailed, and the light reflection is clear because of the thinness of the glass.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com