This charming kohiki flower vase sits humbly against any scenery. Its creamy white glaze infused with shadows of muted teal and grey. The organic shape complements well with any simple flower arrangement and reminds you of nature's effortless beauty that you can enjoy at home.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Artist: Eijiro Tokunaga
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ73 x h100mm
- Please Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Artist: Eijiro Tokunaga
Ceramic artist who trained in Kyoto and inherited the ‘Tokko kiln’ in Arita, Saga Prefecture. His specialty is carbonized firing and he pursues his own expression using various clay and glazes.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org