An elegant, dignified lacquered bowl made by the artisans of Sabae City in Fukui Prefecture. Easy to use daily with a shape that is comfortable to hold as you enjoy your meal.
- Area: Sabae, Fukui Prefecture
- Brand: TSUCHINAO
- Material: Wood / Lacquer
- Size: φ125 x h55mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Manufacturer of lacquerware in Sabae City, Fukui Prefecture. They produce original products such as bowls and chopsticks that are characterized by their durability. Most of their production processes (with the exception of wooden substrates production) are done in-house, from undercoating up to decorative "maki-e" finishings.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org