An elegant bowl for daily life
A simple, rustic bowl pasted with Japanese paper and layered with lacquer. Handmade Japanese paper from Echizen called “Kozo-rakusui-shi” is attached to the bowl, increasing its durability and also giving the surface a soft matte texture different from glossy lacquer. A bowl perfect for everyday dining, and a gift for those who recognize the finest quality.
- Area: Sabae, Fukui Prefecture
- Brand: OWANYA UCHIDA
- Material: Wood / Lacquer / Paper Color Red / Black
- Size: φ117 × h70mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com