A unique, contemporary single flower vase made of bamboo laminate. Produced in Kurashiki Okayama Prefecture by the artisans of TEORI. Simple linear design that complements a modern and understated interior setting.
- Area: Kurashiki, Okayama
- Brand: TEORI
- Material: Bamboo Laminate. Glass
- Size: h250mm x top width 95mm
Manufacturer of bamboo furniture in Kurashiki, Okayama Prefecture. They produce and sell exquisitely designed and environmentally friendly products made from bamboo-laminated materials.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Exposure to high temperature and humidity, extreme dryness and direct sunlight may cause cracks and warping.
- Dropping or applying strong force may cause damage. Also, please avoid cleaning with stiff brushes or abrasive sponges.
- Solvents, benzene, and polishing agents may damage coating.
- Do not use on direct heat or in microwaves, dish washers, or dryers.
- Avoid soaking in water for extended periods. Items may crack or warp after drying.
- Extended contact with food or moisture may lead to staining and growth of mildew and bacteria.
- After use, wash with a mild detergent dissolved in warm water using a soft sponge. Rinse well and wipe dry with a cloth.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org