Featuring a clean silhouette, this timeless leather tote bag will carry you through every occasion. It might look small at the first glance, but it fits perfectly well with an A4 file in the large open partitions. The pocket layout is highly visible and organized, with two zip pockets that are designed for long wallets and valuables, and two smaller open pockets for storing mobile phone, card case, etc. You will be surprised at the lightness when you hold it. The handle is thoughtfully designed to achieve both durability and flexibility, neither too hard nor too soft, with the perfect suppleness that is gentle for your hand.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: BROOKLYN MUSEUM
- Material: Leather (French Calf: Cowhide), Pig Suede
- Size: L235 x W330 x Gusset 155mm
- Inner Circumference of Handle: 310mm
- Note: This product does not come with its original box.
Brand: Brooklyn Museum
Leather brand in Aoyama, Tokyo. With the principle of "Having an endearing appreciation for well-made goods," they produce high-quality leather goods while paying special attention to details such as stitching colors and inner leather.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- To clean, use dry cloth and proper leather care products to clean.
- To avoid leather from getting dry, apply a light leather conditioner regularly as needed.
- Avoid storing in a place with direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com