Designed by Sugahara’s artisan, Toru Era, “Greed” wine glass collection portrays the artisan’s desire to create wine glasses that are both technically and artistically difficult to achieve. The proportion between the body and the delicate stem is drastically challenging to craft, therefore requires an enormous amount of concentration. In recent times, young producers continue to create many different types of wines and this collection is meant to complement and match with the quality and line-up of these new creations.
- Area: Chiba
- Brand: SUGAHARA
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ70 × H250mm
- Capacity: 690ml
- This product comes with its own box.
Since their beginnings in 1932, Sugahara's artisans have applied traditional Japanese techniques to reveal and express the beauty of glass in new, innovative ways. With their craftsmanship, Sugahara continues to create glass works that seem alive in expression.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This glassware is very delicate. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Handle it very carefully.
- This glassware is not heat-resistant. Sudden temperature changes may cause cracking. Do not use in microwave oven, oven, grills, or any hot surfaces.
- This product is NOT dishwasher-safe. Hand wash carefully and softly, so you can enjoy the product for a long time.
- Be careful in case of breakage as there is a danger of injury from the sharp edges.
- Do not stack the products. That may cause breakage or scratches on the surface.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com