Best worn and enjoyed in a casual style, these earrings depict a beautiful, deep blue glaze called gosu. Each piece is individually hand-painted by the artist.
- Artist: Mayuki Kato
- Material: Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Titanium (Pierce)
- Size: Approx. L24 x D2mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Artist: Mayuki Kato
Born in 1981 as the 4th generation of “Shingama” of Seto sometsuke ware in Aichi Prefecture. After graduating from Ritsumeikan University, worked at a ceramics trading company, completed a design course at Tajimi City Pottery Design and Technical Center and inherited the family business. She is attracted by the beauty of the colors of blue and white that is made of gosu, she holds traditional techniques in high esteem while making use of her own experience and sense.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com
- All products are handmade. Therefore colors and expressions might vary individually.
- This is a delicate product. Please note that strong shock or load may cause damage.
- We recommend storing the product in a box.