Created by Hideki Yamamoto, this plate showcases beautiful brush strokes and is complemented by a transparent glaze, achieving a harmonious contrast. The glaze's subtle sheen gracefully softens the strokes, adding to the overall balanced and captivating appearance of the piece. At the core of his creations lies a profound passion for dishware, where each piece ignites the user's vivid imagination. The essence and spirit of his work revolve around this very passion, elevating the art of dining with captivating and imaginative design.
- Area: Takeo, Saga Prefecture
- Artist: HIDEKI YAMAMOTO
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: L200 x W170 x H45mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Hideki Yamamoto
A ceramic artist living in Takeo, Saga Prefecture, Mr. Yamamoto is working from his own atelier in nature-rich surroundings where he pursues simplicity or the “beauty of subtraction” as he calls it. His works are recognizable by its sophisticated metal-like texture achieved by a unique glaze which he had created called kuro-yu (deep black glaze).
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org