This series is inspired by the purple wisteria petals and floral scent. A jewelry piece that conveys the aromatic sensation as forms and colors. A reminiscent of natural landscapes, abstract colors, and precious little moments such as when a bee perched lightly on a single flower. The bee for these earrings is originally designed by KOTENRA.
- Artist: Seiki Kotenra
- Material: Resin, freshwater pearl, 14K gold filled
- Size: 47mm in length
- This product comes with its original box.
Artist: Seiki Kotenra
Born in 1983. Graduated from Seian University of Art and Design, Fine Arts department, painting course. Studied in England at De Mount Fort University, art foundation course. In 2012, started a jewelry brand “KOTENRA”.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com
- All KOTENRA products are unique.
- This is a delicate product. Please note that strong shock or load may cause damage.
- We recommend storing the product in a box.