This uniquely shaped glassware was specifically designed for Japanese sake. The producer, Kimoto glass, exclusively designed a range of glassware for sake which has a beautiful shape and is practical to use. This charming piece is decorated with a beautiful edo-kiriko design at its bottom, creating an elegant reflection against the light.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: KIMOTO GLASS
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ70 x h120 mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Kimoto Glass
A glassware wholesaler from Tokyo. With an extensive network of artisans, they produce and sell unique products focused on sake glassware.
Generic name for traditional handmade cut glass originating from Tokyo. Said to have started back in 1834, latter half of Edo period. Cut patterns are very detailed, and the light reflection is clear because of the thinness of the glass.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com