Exquisite to display and use for daily living. An artisanal piece that expresses nature’s beautiful sceneries on a single ceramic vessel. Enjoy the luxury of nature in your everyday life.
The word loosely translates as “Hazy curtains of cascading cherry blossoms,” is one of Tokunaga’s signature glazes. It contains a mix of several different glazes which produce this dramatic effect.
- Area: Saga Prefecture
- Artist: EIJIRO TOKUNAGA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ70 (rim) x h50mm
- Please Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Artist: Eijiro Tokunaga
Ceramic artist who trained in Kyoto and inherited the ‘Tokko kiln’ in Arita, Saga Prefecture. His specialty is carbonized firing and he pursues his own expression using various clay and glazes.
Instructions for use
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org