A collaborative series by Yamahei from Arita, Saga Prefecture. Using their signature eggshell porcelain material, this plate features the unique work of renowned calligrapher Suito Nakatsuka which depicts the Chinese character "flower" in four stylized renditions titled spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: YAMAHEI
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ260 x 12mm
Manufacturer of Arita ware. Reviving a method of porcelain production called "rankakude"(eggshell) that was discontinued 100 years ago, they created an ultra-thin porcelain that mimics real eggshells and created a range of delicate and modern Japanese tablewares with this fascinating material.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Preferably avoid the use of dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com