The Aranami glaze takes its name from the literal translation of "raging waves" and draws inspiration from the mesmerizing seascapes of the nearby Genkai Sea, where the artist resides. Through the process of carbonized firing, the glaze undergoes a transformation, crystallizing and forming intricate patterns reminiscent of seafoam. Elevate your daily routine with this piece that seamlessly blends aesthetics and functionality.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Artist: EIJIRO TOKUNAGA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ90 x H95mm
- Capacity: 350ml
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Artist: Eijiro Tokunaga
A ceramic artist who trained in Kyoto and inherited the ‘Tokko kiln’ in Arita, Saga Prefecture. His specialty is carbonized firing and he pursues his own expression using various clay and glazes.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org