An artisanal coffee mug by Hideki Yamamoto, a ceramic artist from Saga Prefecture who specializes in a ‘metal-like’ black glaze with a strong and bold expression. The mug features a unique handle, generous in size with a beautiful linear curve.
- Area: Saga Prefecture
- Brand: HIDEKI YAMAMOTO
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ98 x h95mm
Artist: HIDEKI YAMAMOTO
A ceramic artist living in Takeo, Saga Prefecture, Mr. Yamamoto is working from his own atelier in nature-rich surroundings where he pursues simplicity or the “beauty of subtraction” as he calls it. His works are known for their sophisticated metal-like texture achieved by his original glaze called "kuroyu".
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
- To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Soak in water or lukewarm water before first use to make product more stain-resistant.
- Dry thoroughly after use, and store in dry area, this is to avoid the risk of mold.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org