Glass artist Haruya Hiroshima depicts the romantic charm of the elegant, gentlemen bar culture that he is passionate about. Each glass is intricately hand-cut and represents a quiet finesse that is quintessentially Japanese.
- Area: Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: H-COLLECTION
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ80 x h90mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Cut glass artist based in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. Through his own brand “h-collection”, he strives to create glass works that are intimately close to our everyday life.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com