A charming tea-set made of porcelain from Gifu Prefecture. Its subtle and understated design blends well with a quiet time in your daily life. Enjoy a cup of warm tea to refresh and rejuvenate. Available in other shades of pastel.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Pot φ100 × H100mm, Cup φ75 x H55mm
- Capacity: Pot 220ml, Cup 80ml
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese styles.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org