A coaster set from the “tone” series, with an attractive copper coloring from Takaoka City in Toyama Prefecture. Made using a unique technique that has evolved from a tradition of over 400 years in Takaoka, the texture of the material becomes more attractive with every use and elevates the look of any drinking vessel when paired.
- Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
- Brand: MOMENTUM FACTORY ORII
- Material: Copper
- Size: L90 × W90mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer: Momentum Factory Orii
A factory in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture that specializes in the coloring process of copperware manufacturing. While utilizing Takaoka copperware's traditional coloring techniques they continue to develop original interior goods and building materials.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of copperware made in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. Takaoka is renowned as the largest production area of copperware in Japan, accounting for over 90% of domestic production.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the brass surface by chemical treatment. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off the stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org