"Cloud", a new espresso cup inspired by contemporary Singapore and traditional Japanese craftsmanship. Designed by Singaporean designer, Casey Chen and manufactured by Miyama, a Japanese ceramic company in Gifu Prefecture.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: HULS
- Manufacturer: MIYAMA
- Designed by: Casey Chen
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: [Cup] drinking spout outline Φ52 × inner diameter Φ45 × H62mm, [Saucer] Φ128mm, [Holder] Φ54 × H10mm
- Capacity: 60ml
- Special Page: http://cloudespresso.com/
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese styles.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com