These leaf-shaped chopstick rests are crafted using the materials and techniques of cherry bark ware. Four different types of wood are sliced and ironed with a heated trowel using the "katamono" crafting technique. The veins of the leaves are expressed with the grain of the wood arranged in a herringbone pattern. The curve structure prevents the chopsticks from rolling off. It is a delightful set that will add some fun and colors to your dining table.
A 170-year-old Kabazaiku (traditional Japanese cherry bark craft) maker in Akita Prefecture. Studio Fujiki Denshiro was established as a Kabazaiku wholesaler in the early years and transformed into a leading manufacturing studio by the late sixth-generation owner.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wipe products occasionally with a soft cloth along the grain of the wood.
- Use products for their intended purpose only.
- To avoid peeling, keep away from water.
- Do not leave in highly humid conditions for an extended period of time.
- Do not use the product in places subject to water to keep out mold. In case of getting wet, please wipe with a dry cloth.
- To prevent distortion, cracks, and color deterioration, avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not use it in a dishwasher, microwave or oven.
- As these are handmade products made of a natural material, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com