Beautiful and functional chopsticks in natural material
Echizen is known as one of the oldest and largest lacquerware production areas in Japan, with a reputation for beautiful and robust products. Earnestly following in that tradition, the robust series of Tsuchinao lacquerware uses natural wood and a patented, dishwasher-safe lacquer. The design of cherry blossoms at night expressed in deep gold and black is traditional yet modern, and fits well on the table-top.
- Area: Sabae, Fukui Prefecture
- Brand: TSUCHINAO SHIKKI
- Material: Wood / Lacquer
- Size: Longer: 240mm, Shorter: 225mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Brand: Tsuchinao Shikki
Manufacturer of lacquerware in Sabae City, Fukui Prefecture. They produce original products such as bowls and chopsticks that are characterized by their durability. Most of their production processes (with the exception of wooden substrates production) are done in-house, from undercoating up to decorative "maki-e" finishings.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org