This rock glass features a surface that resembles the texture of fabric. The white porcelain look with its shadows and textures complement well with any modern setting. Bunzan, its manufacturer, is one of the makers of Arita ware. They produce tableware with intricate Japanese sensibilities. This range is from their flagship product series called "Ceramics Mimic Fabric" that is based on a traditional technique called "tebineri."
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: BUNZAN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ83 (rim) x H80mm
- Capacity: 280ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Bunzan Seitou
One of the manufacturers of Arita ware. They produce tableware with intricate Japanese sensibilities. This is exemplified by their flagship product series called "Ceramics Mimic Fabric" which is based on a traditional technique called "tebineri."
A forming method using only fingers. The most primitive way of forming. Although it is not suitable for elaborate work, it is good for expressing rustic beauty.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com