Minimal in style with an exquisite sense of tranquil movement. Hand-crafted by the dedicated artisans of Sugahara in Chiba. This glass manufacturer combines its traditional techniques with modern sensibilities, creating distinct personalities for each work. Perfect as memorable gifts, making even the simplest drink magical.
- Area: Chiba
- Brand: SUGAHARA
- Material: Glass
- Size: w72 × h113mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Since their beginnings in 1932, Sugahara's artisans have applied traditional Japanese techniques to reveal and express the beauty of glass in new, innovative ways. With their craftsmanship, Sugahara continues to create glass works that seem alive in expression.
Instructions for use
- To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This glassware is very delicate. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Handle it very carefully.
- This glassware is not heat-resistant. Sudden temperature changes may cause cracking. Do not use in microwave oven, oven, grills, or any hot surfaces.
- This product is NOT dishwasher-safe. Hand wash carefully and softly, so you can enjoy the product for a long time.
- Be careful in case of breakage as there is a danger of injury from the sharp edges.
- Do not stack the products. That may cause breakage or scratches in the surface.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org