Designed by a French designer, this sake set was created for young sake lovers. The name “Brume” means haze or mist in French. It is composed of a katakuchi and two cups with a round bottom that fits nicely on your palms. The organically shaped, soft pentagon edges display a casual yet modern look. It appears almost like a chilled glass, ready to be served at any time.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: KIMOTO GLASS
- Material: Soda glass
- Size: Katakuchi φ95 x H80mm, Cup φ60 x H50mm
- Capacity: Katakuchi 340ml, Cup 90ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Kimoto Glass
A glassware wholesaler from Tokyo. With an extensive network of artisans, they produce and sell unique products focused on sake glassware.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com