The gentle shape of this elegant vase is reminiscent of flower bulbs. With a sand-finished gold color that accentuates any settings, whether traditional or modern. Kyujo Orin is a brand produced by Yamaguchi Kyujo, a manufacturer from Takaoka who pioneered in developing new types of "orin" bell designs and other lifestyle items.
- Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
- Brand: KYUJO ORIN
- Size: φ70 x 70mm
- Material: Brass
Brand: Kyujo Orin
A brand from Takaoka that was produced by Yamaguchi Kyujo. They have been pioneering in the development of new "orin" designs that can be used as daily lifestyle products such as doorbells and musical instruments.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of copperware made in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. Takaoka is renown as the largest production area of copperware in Japan, accounting for over 90% of domestic production.
A technique to make metalworks by pouring molten metal into a mold, or “igata” in Japanese and extracting it after it is cooled. The technique makes it possible to form metal freely, which otherwise is a difficult material to process. A product made by this casting method is called “imono”. This method also allows for mass production. Once the mold of a prototype is made it is then possible to make multiples of the product.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the surface by chemical treatment. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off the stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org