The understated lunar eclipse
A functional and aesthetically pleasing bottle coaster crafted by Takaoka metal-casting artisans. The silver frame is made of aluminium whereas the disc is made up of a combination of water-absorbent materials – the natural mineral vermiculite and diatomaceous earth. This bottle coaster is inspired by the lunar eclipse, as it looks like a white ring of light on the outer circumference of the total lunar eclipse when the wine bottle is placed on the coaster. The contrast between the glowing frame and the matte texture enhances the table setting profoundly. It is the ultimate gift for those who adore wine.
Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
Material: Aluminium, vermiculite and diatomaceous earth
Size: φ124 x H8mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer: Yotsukawa Seisakusho
Manufacturer of copperware in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture that has continued to perfect their craft for many generations. They diversified into two brands, "Kisendo" which focuses on the beauty of their heritage, and "Kisen" which offers designs for the modern lifestyle.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of copperware made in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. Takaoka is renowned as the largest production area of copperware in Japan, accounting for over 90% of domestic production.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the surface by coating. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off any stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com