Captivated by the swing of tradition
The swaying motion of this creative cup made of zelkova and Takaoka brass never fails to delight. Its plump shape can be used casually as a cup for sipping sake or glass for drinking ‘on the rocks.’ The fusion of its sophisticated modern form with traditionally crafted Takaoka copper brings an engaging fresh appearance and a delightfully playful feeling to the table.
Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
Material: Brass and Zelkova wood
Size: φ91 x H110mm
- Capacity: 315ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer: Yotsukawa Seisakusho
Manufacturer of copperware in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture that has continued to perfect their craft for many generations. They diversified into two brands, "Kisendo" which focuses on the beauty of their heritage, and "Kisen" which offers designs for the modern lifestyle.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of copperware made in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. Takaoka is renowned as the largest production area of copperware in Japan, accounting for over 90% of domestic production.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the surface by coating. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off any stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org