Modern black Kiriko
A faceted glass made with traditional “Edo kiriko” cutting techniques of old Tokyo, reborn with a modern sensibility. The immeasurably deep black exudes a mature calmness, while the tama-ichimatsu cutting pattern gives an attractive sparkle. Savor a blissful moment while tilting the glass with a large ice cube.
- Area: Tokyo
- Brand: KIMOTO GLASS
- Material: Glass
- Size: φ90 x h100mm
- Capacity: 350ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org