A quiet presence
An artistic tea canister made with the superlative wood-turning techniques of Yamanaka, Ishikawa Prefecture. Named after the practice of linking wood grains known as “kisen,” the lid and body are split from a single block of wood to ensure that the wood grains align perfectly. A natural gem that evinces a quiet presence, through which to enjoy the intrinsic beauty of wood.
- Area: Yamanaka, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: GATO MIKIO
- Material: Zelcova Wood
- Size: φ80 x h110mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org