The moon of Echizen shining in your hand
From Echizen, a region with a long history of lacquerware, Tsuchinao Shikki brings a wide range of innovative new products to life. This cup is made with a transparent finishing technique called “kijiro-nuri,” which allows the wood grain to show through, bringing out a light and modern feeling. The moon painted in silver glows an amber color, and becomes more luminous the more you use it. A tasteful cup with which to enjoy Japanese sake, while gazing at the shimmering moon in your hands.
- Area: Sabae, Fukui Prefecture
- Brand: TSUCHINAO SHIKKI
- Material: Zelkova / Lacquer
- Size: φ70 x h48mm
- Capacity: 70ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org