A sleek and minimal guinomi sake cup made of solid brass. This guinomi has won Taiwan's Golden Pin Design Award under the Product Design category back in 2017. It is a well-thought-out sake cup with a low center of gravity design, which makes it difficult to spill over even when it swings. The rounded base with mirror finish creates an elegant contrast with the matte hairline finish body. It is a joyful vessel that will add some fun elements to your drinking experience. We recommend pairing this sake cup with a sake server of the same series.
Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
Material: Brass (Protective layer: liquid glass coating)
Size: φ60 × H40mm
- Capacity: 60ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer: Yotsukawa Seisakusho
Manufacturer of copperware in Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture that has continued to perfect their craft for many generations. They diversified into two brands, "Kisendo" which focuses on the beauty of their heritage, and "Kisen" which offers designs for the modern lifestyle.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of copperware made in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture. Takaoka is renowned as the largest production area of copperware in Japan, accounting for over 90% of domestic production.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Do not use it in a dishwasher, microwave, oven or open flame.
- Keep the product dry.
- After washing, immediately wipe it dry with a dry cloth before storing.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- Do not pour hot liquid and use or store near fire or heat sources as it may cause distortion, burns or damage.
- Do not leave salty or acidic items for an extended period of time as it may cause damage or rust.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- Avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org