Art for fragrance
Cuir is a French word for a type of leather. The surface textured like fine-grained leather utilizes a process which took five years to develop, and is only achieved through repeated firings. The entire process utilizes proprietary techniques, with the artisan meticulously adjusting the process by hand to maximize the airtightness of each perfume bottle. This beautiful art piece is truly the culmination of many years of patient, meticulous development and artistry.
Area: Imari, Saga Prefecture
Brand: Hatama Touen
Size: w63 x d50 x h105mm
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft cloth.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com