Dinner plate with a sophisticated appearance
A dinner plate by Riso Porcelain of Arita, Saga Prefecture, which receives high praise from chefs around the world. A high-strength material enables a thin, elegant appearance while maintaining high durability. A special technique called “tobi-kanna” is used to decorate the rim with a series of cuts, giving a luxurious impression. We are unable to pull our eyes away from the dignified beauty of its rich colors.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material Porcelain
- Size φ240×h15mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com