Dinner plate with a sophisticated appearance
A dinner plate by Riso Porcelain of Arita, Saga Prefecture, which receives high praise from chefs around the world. A high-strength material enables a thin, elegant appearance while maintaining high durability. A special technique called “tobi-kanna” is used to decorate the rim with a series of cuts, giving a luxurious impression. We are unable to pull our eyes away from the dignified beauty of its rich colors.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material Porcelain
- Size φ240×h15mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.