Captivated by the swing of tradition
The swaying motion of this creative cup made of zelkova and Takaoka brass never fails to delight. Its plump shape can be used casually as a cup for sipping sake or a glass for drinking ‘on the rocks.’ The fusion of its sophisticated modern form with traditionally crafted Takaoka copper brings an engaging fresh appearance and a delightfully playful feeling to the table.
- Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
- Brand: KISEN
- Material: Brass/Wood
- Size: φ91 × h110mm
- Capacity: 315ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the surface by coating. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off any stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com